Garage Door Openers in Louisville, KY
LiftMaster Garage Door Openers
Garage door openers are one of those items we don’t realize how much we appreciate until they stop working. If your garage door sounds as though it is struggling to get your garage door open–or it has stopped working altogether–it may be time for a new garage door opener.
An automated garage door opener from Action Overhead Door will help make opening and closing your garage easier than ever before. With a variety of models available, there’s sure to be one that suits your needs perfectly. From basic models to more advanced systems that use your smartphone to operate, there are great features available that you may not even know you needed.
Action Overhead Door installs safe, reliable openers that will last for years to come. If you’re in the market for a new garage door opener in Louisville, KY, contact Action Overhead today to learn more.
Indications You Need a New Garage Door Opener
If your current opener is over 15 years old, it’s probably time to upgrade. In addition, if you experience any of the following, it’s a sign that you need a new garage door opener:
- The garage door makes strange noises when opening or closing
- You have difficulty with getting the door open or closed
- The garage door opens or closes unexpectedly
- The opener doesn’t have up-to-date safety features
- The lights on the opener blink constant
Take advantage of the convenience and safety offered by Action Overhead Door’s selection of garage door openers. We use Liftmaster’s most advanced, durable, and long-lasting garage door openers. With high-quality products and professional installation, you can be sure that your garage door opener will last for years.
Types of Garage Door Openers
It’s no secret that technology has advanced quite a bit in the last few decades, but it may surprise you that garage door openers have been making great advancements too. Garage door openers are now safer, more reliable, and stronger than ever before. Here are some options for garage door openers you can choose from:
- Chain Drive Opener: Most homes use a chain drive opener, which is the most common type of opener. It uses a chain looped around a rail to open and close the garage door, which makes it both powerful and reliable.
- Belt Drive Opener: A belt drive opener is the way to go if you’re looking for a quieter option. Instead of using a chain, it uses a reinforced rubber belt to open and close the garage door, meaning no more loud noise when you open or close your door.
- Wall Mount Openers: If you’re limited in space, a wall mount opener may be your best option. This type of opener mounts directly to the wall, saving you valuable garage space.
- Smart Openers: Smart openers are the latest and greatest in garage door technology. These openers allow you to control your garage door from anywhere using an app and your smartphone.
As you can see, there are plenty of options with different advantages based on what you’re looking for. So what are you waiting for? Contact Action Overhead Door in Louisville, KY, today, and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions or advise you on the right garage door opener for your garage.
Call Today for Expert Service!